Sunday, January 24, 2010

Phoenix




I've been wanting to do a spotlight on this band for a while now, I first heard of these guys back in 03'
When MTV2 was playing there video for "If I ever feel better" off of there debut album, "United". To be honest, I lost track of these guys for a while. Unites was def. a classic in the indie community. Recently, the guys from Paris, have been getting alot of attention. From playing on Letterman, to having there single "1901" as Cadillacs, tv advertisments. Yes, Cadillac..


There newest release, "Wolfgang Amadeus" is definetly putting them on the map, Ive yet to hear any of there album singles on the local "alternative stations". May It be that local or American stations just dont pay attention to the international scene? Whatever it might be, this year I predicts Phoenix will be one of this years hottest bands.





0 comments: