Friday, February 26, 2010

Back 2 Da Basics: Art Showcase Recap

Tonight was the art showcase put together by some of Chicago's Old School graffiti artist. Flash ABC, Rome TCK, KLTA and many more. I get mad excited when I know events in my city are held by real local talent, It good to know that in 2010, Graffiti and Hip-Hop heads can still have jams like this.

By the time I got there (8pm) the house was packed to its limit. Vibes were real cool, though standing in there for more than 30 min. at a time was a bit tough, no hassles outside. Always a good sight. The location was great aswell, right along side the Congress theater.

All in all, a very put together show. Real history lesson for the new school or the misinformed cats. Big ups to everyone that I saw and greeted, If I didnt my bad, a nigg had some drankyy!! 





Here are some photos I took at the event.
(Click to enlarge)

 

0 comments: