Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RIP SOLE UAC FTR



Last night at about 9 p.m. I was watching the local chicago news, when they reported of a young man being pulled out of the chicago river after fleeing from cops. Sadly enough it was a person real close to the graff community. I can remember being 13 years old, and seeing Sole's scribes on the Blueline, and even on the expressways.

My heart goes out to the UAC and FTR crews for there loss. Unfortunatly, I never got to meet the brother, but I met him thru his work. I really admired his scribes and his pieces. Its like they say, immitation is a form of flattery.

There will be an Art Exhibit in the near future to aid with funeral spendings. I will post info in events as soon as I know of...


RIP SOLE 1
UAC
FTR

1 comments:

WOODS said...

RIP SOLEROCK
-woods